HIRING PERSONAL TRAINERS
You have what it takes.
You know every muscle fiber in and what makes every blood pump. You not only breathe, sleep, eat, and train like a pro athlete, but you teach, push, and care for every client that comes to you. You have great energy and an attitude that people want to be around. Your passion is not only to help others achieve their optimal health but you have the experience and the creds to prove it. You have past clients who are still your clients because of the results you bring them, and the imprint you leave in their lives. You're the client's friend when you encourage and their enemy when you push them to their limit. Apply within.
- Previous experience as a personal trainer or in other related fields (5+ years in-gym experience)
- CFA certified or sports certified
- BA in sports training or therapy preferred
- MMA knowledge
- Ability to train at all fitness levels
- Passion for health and fitness
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Honest, passionate, entrepreneurial
- Responsible, punctual and disciplined
- Good attitude is a must
- Background check will be required
- English/Korean bilingual speaker is a HUGE plus
- Instruct groups of individuals in fitness activities
- Offer support to help clients achieve their fitness goals
- Demonstrate proper form and technique
- Develop and implement specialized training programs for clients
- Ensure fitness programs are effective, safe, and fun
- Upkeep training and certificates.
- Being punctual start and end times with clients.
- Support subbing for other staff members in certain times.
- Scheduling client's schedules.
- Support and grow Fast Lean Fit's client base.
- Develop and maintain Fast Lean Fit's sense of community.
- Support the gym on special projects/events as needed.