HIRING: STUDIO MANAGER
You have what it takes.
As the studio manager at Fast Lean Fit, you'll manage a constantly changing schedule and oversee all incoming and outgoing requests. Reporting to the CEO, your primary job will be to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the CEO. You'll be responsible for keeping a pristine calandar, maintaining a system for scheduling meetings, communicating with clients and potential clients, and ensuring the studio is running smoothly. Apply within.
- 3+ years executive assistant experience for a CEO, Founder or C-Suite Executive.
- Acute attention to detail and proven track record of creating systems and processes for efficiency.
- Experience managing a calendar and emails.
- Efficiency working with Mac products, Google Apps and social networking sites, including Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo, etc..
- Good attitude, hardworking attitude and honesty is a must.
- Background check required.
- You'll be responsible for representing the studio at all times, acting with warmth, respect and sophistication to everyone who comes to FLF.
- You'll be responsible in answering all phone/email inquiries about FLF.
- You'll be responsible in managing the studio, helping with ordering supplies to organizing.
- You'll be responsible for every aspect of the FLF calendar and ensuring all information is up-to-date and represented accurately.
- You'll help schedule and coordinate consultations with trainers and clients.
- You'll develop and maintain systems and processes to help maximize the CEO's time. Knowing how to use Zen Planner is a plus.
- You'll liaise with our fundraising and marketing teams to ensure information is being shared transparently between the CEO's office and their departments on a regular basis.
- You'll help prepare the CEO and managing on-site logistics.
- You'll efficiently execute administrative tasks like data management, expense reports, and shipping.
- You'll support the CEO on special projects as needed.
- English/Korean bilingual speaker is a HUGE plus